This is the Linux app named Java NRPE Server whose latest release can be downloaded as jnrpe-server-install-2.0.5.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Java NRPE Server with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Java NRPE Server
This software joins the power of NRPE with the flexibility of Java. JNRPE will give you the ability to call both old style native NAGIOS plugin and create new plugins with Java. Moreover, as of 2.0 JNRPE is embeddable in your own application.
- Platform Independent Server (JNRPE)
- Platform independent java client (jcheck_nrpe)
- Embeddable client and server (as of version 2.0)
- Compatible with check_nrpe
- Ability to execute old style (native) plugins
Developers, Information Technology, System Administrators
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/jnrpe/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.