This is the Linux app named jBudget whose latest release can be downloaded as jBudget-v0.3.9.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named jBudget with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
jBudget is a program for tracking personal finances. It allows the user to create a budget by defining several expense categories and allocating funds for each of these categories. The budget can then be used to keep track of where the money is going.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/jbudget/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.