This is the Linux app named JDecisiontable to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as JDecisiontable-2.3.3.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named JDecisiontable to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
JDecisiontable to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONThis tool is about a method called "process-oriented decision tables".
It fixes all flaws of traditional decision tables making it a joy to work with.
But they keep all benefits of traditional decision tables. First of all they present the
logic in a very dense form.
1. Explore all possible combinations of conditions and actions by question-and-answer.
2. Have a compact one-sheet-view on complex logic.
3. Have abandoned combinations documented.
4. Make sure that your decision table is (formally) neither incomplete nor inconsistent
with one click. And the mathematics behind it is very easy and well documented ;-)
5. Get the test cases necessary to test your piece of logic with one click.
6. Other than in traditional decision tables, you can mix conditions and actions.
=> Stop to to rack your brain - start using process-oriented decision tables! <=
- Implements a proven and failsafe method
- Comprehensive checks
- Clear advice if a check failed
- Get test specifications from your decision table
- Allows working with probabilities
- Stores data not as binary or in database but in human-readable JSON text format
- Comprehensive documentation about the application and the implemented method
- Written and documented by a german engineer who did about 10,000 decision tables and teached dozens of customers
Information Technology, Financial and Insurance Industry, Developers, Quality Engineers, Engineering
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/jdecisiontable/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.