This is the Linux app named JKlubTV to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as JKlubTV-4.0.68-Java-v11.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named JKlubTV to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
JKlubTV to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:Manage chess round robin tournaments with JKlubTV Version 3.0.0-beta
This application stores the data belonging to round robin into a SQLite database. It is intended for webmasters who want to easily manage a club tournament in their own chess club. The HTML tables that are to be published for the website will be created easily by the application. Automatically calculate the total points, Sonneborn Berger points of each player, as well as their sequence DWZ, and sorts the HTML table by the calculated Rangliste.Desweiteren it is possible the tables as to save PDF file.
The software is free (Opensource).
- can access the DFB player database
- the tables can export into HTML, PDF or Excel format
- expects the result from DWZ
- counted the points and the Sonneborn Berger figures
- automatically sorts the crosstab after ranking
Sourcecode on github.com:
- Sortierung der Tabellen
- Folge DWZ Berechnung
- Punkte und Sonnebornberger Berechnung
- einfache Handhabung
- Schach Turnierverwaltung
- tested with OpenJDK 8 and Java SE 7/8
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/jklubtv/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.