This is the Linux app named jMailDomainAdmin Tool for Qmail/VmailMgr whose latest release can be downloaded as jMailConfig-0.2.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named jMailDomainAdmin Tool for Qmail/VmailMgr with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
jMailDomainAdmin Tool for Qmail/VmailMgr
DESCRIPTIONThe tool is designed to complement the mail administration tool called oMail-Admin in order to create a new
email domain. One particular advantage of the tool is that it should lead to significant savings on time spent
debugging problems with a
Developers, System Administrators
Web-based, X Window System (X11)
Java, PHP, Perl
JDBC, PHP Pear::DB, Perl DBI/DBD
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/jmailconfig/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.