This is the Linux app named JNerve Java Napster Server whose latest release can be downloaded as jnerve0.32.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named JNerve Java Napster Server with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
JNerve Java Napster Server
JNerve aims to produce an open source Java implementation of a napster server. Using much of the excellent work already done by the opennap project, this project aims to be its Java counterpart, offering cross-platform compatibility.
End Users/Desktop, System Administrators
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/jnerve/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.