This is the Linux app named jo2emLauncher to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as jo2emLauncher-2.0.0.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named jo2emLauncher to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
jo2emLauncher to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:jo2emLauncher stands for Java o2em launcher.
It is a GUI to help people use o2em (the odyssey 2 / videopac emulator).
Currently available launcher are only for windows. As jo2emLauncher is 100% java, it is able to run on a wide range of platforms. The first target is linux.
- Browse across games
- display game cover
- display game screenshot
- display game manual
- launch o2em
- launcher configuration
- o2em configuration
- caliber tool integration
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/jo2emlauncher/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.