This is the Linux app named Joshua chess robot to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as joshua-0.1.8a.tar.bz2. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Joshua chess robot to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Joshua chess robot to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONJoshua chess robot: a stepper motor robot interfaced with a photosensible board to play chess with an embedded artificial intelligence, a game database or and internet player. Software, robot photos, tech papers, schematics and cabling included. Enjo
Advanced End Users, End Users/Desktop, Science/Research
X Window System (X11)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/joshua-chess/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.