This is the Linux app named jpam whose latest release can be downloaded as jpam-0.5-src.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named jpam with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
JPAM is a Java PAM bridge. PAM, or Pluggable Authentication Modules, is a standard security architecture used Unix, Linux and Mac OS X systems.
JPAM permists the use of PAM authentication services to Java applications running on those platforms.
Developers, System Administrators
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/jpam/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.