This is the Linux app named JPasswords whose latest release can be downloaded as jpws-1-2-1.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named JPasswords with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONUser-friendly and proficient Java program to keep passwords in encrypted databases. High security standard and data safety measures. Storage of huge text documents and sets of images feasible. File format relies on "Password Safe" V3 files (Twofish-CBC). Compact cross-platform program with PORTABLE modus, ideal for USB sticks, Linux, Mac, etc.
Requires Java JRE 1.8
The Password Safe database library is available at project PWSLIB3.
For license/usage questions visit the Wiki pages!
- strongly encrypted database
- password and login wallet
- website reference wallet
- text document and image wallet
- true random password generation
- password history
- expire time monitoring
- PORTABLE modus for multi-hosting
- high-level data security
End Users/Desktop, Security, Management
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/jpws/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.