This is the Linux app named jpathwatch whose latest release can be downloaded as jpathwatch-0-95.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named jpathwatch with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONA file watching facility for Java. Uses native platform support to avoid polling on selected platforms (currently supports win32, Mac OS X, Linux and FreeBSD on x86 platforms). Implements JDK 7's WatchService, but also runs on Java 5 and 6
- Directory monitoring and file change notification library with native support
- No polling on supported platforms (Windows, Linux; FreeBSD and MacOSX will pollin selected cases)
- Supports ENTRY_RENAME on selected platforms
- Allows recursive monitoring of whole directory trees (Windows only)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/jpathwatch/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.