This is the Linux app named jProxyChecker whose latest release can be downloaded as jProxyChecker.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named jProxyChecker with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
jProxyChecker is a Proxy Checker written in java that can determine if a proxy is alive, where is located and the level of his anonimity. You can adddelete single proxy, imports a list from your hard driveremote url and exports the scanned proxy.
- Add and remove single proxy
- Add proxy list from local or remote file
- Determine where a proxy is locate
- Determine the lag of a proxy
- Determine the anon level of the proxy
- Export results of the scan
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/jproxychecker/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.