This is the Linux app named JRower, load db from file whose latest release can be downloaded as jrower-src-1-0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named JRower, load db from file with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
JRower, load db from file
JRower is a tool for loading database tables from flat files. You supply a XML file describing the fields in the file and their mapping to the database table columns. The data file can be a text file in CSV, delimited, fixed length, or Excel format.
Advanced End Users, Developers, System Administrators
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/jrower/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.