This is the Linux app named JSensor whose latest release can be downloaded as release_Aug_16.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named JSensor with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONHow can we analyze the water quality of a river? How can we monitor streets, cities, provinces of a country? How can we predict and prevent problems coming from earthquakes, snowstorms, fire spreads and all kinds of natural disasters? How can we test some new drugs without using animals? These and many other problems are initially solved by using simulators. It is extremely expensive, and sometimes dangerous, to test initial ideas in a real environment. We must use simulators to achieve comfortable confidence levels before real tests. This way, we develop simulation models where entities, named sensors, collect environment data, process data, communicate, move around the space and a lot more. JSensor is a sensor network simulator implemented at Computer Science Department of Federal University of Ouro Preto (DECOM-UFOP), Brazil. In contrast to JSensor counterparts, it is designed to simulate millions of sensors in multicore and, in near future, multicomputer architectures.
- Easy to program
- Free and Open
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/javajsensor/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.