This is the Linux app named jSpykee to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as jSpykee.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named jSpykee to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
jSpykee to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:jSpykee is a Control Software for the Spykee Roboter by Meccano written in Java.
- Control Spykee's movement, sounds and lights
- View Live video image, take pictures or record movies
- Motion Detection! Play sound, take picture or record movie on movements
- Discover Robot in Local Area Network
- Many options, all controllable via command line arguments and/or config files
- [NEW] Request and edit the Robots internal Settings
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/jspykee/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.