This is the Linux app named JTime Manager whose latest release can be downloaded as JTimeManager_1_5_3.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named JTime Manager with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONJTime Manager is a java based desktop application designed to keep the time count for any activity, it's a great tool for developers who need to have a time record for example those who has to work under PSP/TSP or CMMI process
- Multiple timers
- Time adjust
- Language selector (English/Spanish)
- OS look and feel integration
- Export to CSV file
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/jtimemgr/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.