This is the Linux app named JunkSurf whose latest release can be downloaded as deb_source_Junksurf.tar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named JunkSurf with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONJunksurf takes control of your firefox browser to adulterate your interests in the world wide web by automatic browsing.
Currently JunkSurf is a simple bash script to instruct firefox to browse some sites in random times, for instance if you are not at home. It gets new links from this sites and updating automaticly its database with destination addresses.
The government of countries instruct ISPs to save all the browsing data. Of course, only for safety! Privacy is not an option. You are creating junk data by using Junksurf.
-- More information join the wiki --
- easy to start from menu
- with random nano seconds
- screensaver on = automatic browsing on
- at random doing websearches
- self extensible URL-List and wordbooks
- editable URL-List and wordbooks
Non-interactive (Daemon), Console/Terminal
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/junksurf/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.