This is the Linux app named Kage Studio Animation Software whose latest release can be downloaded as kagestudio-0.7.230723_win64.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Kage Studio Animation Software with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Kage Studio Animation Software
Kage Studio is a vector-based 2D Animation cross-platform Software for Windows, Mac OS, and Debian/Ubuntu GNU/Linux suitable for beginners, hobbyists, and soon even professionals.
Written with GTKmm 3.0, Kage Studio have a clean User Interface. Truly an Animation Software, not an airplane cockpit.
Kage Studio can export animation to HTML5 (canvas), PNG sequence, Spritesheet, SVG, video (MP4, MKV, OGV, AVI, MOV), and KonsolScript.
- Shape/Motion Tweening
- Frame-by-frame Animation
- Onion Skinning
- Vector Editor
- Minimalist/Simplistic UI
- Export to MP4
- Export to MKV
- Export to OGV
- Export to MOV
- Export to AVI
- Export to HTML5
- Export to SVG
- Export to PNG
- Export to Spritesheet
Information Technology, Education, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/kage/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.