This is the Linux app named Kage Studio Animation Software whose latest release can be downloaded as kagestudio_v0.4.201024_win64.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Kage Studio Animation Software with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Kage Studio Animation Software
Kage Studio is a vector-based 2D Animation cross-platform Software for Windows and Ubuntu GNU/Linux suitable for beginners, hobbyists, and soon even professionals.
Kage Studio have a clean User Interface. Truly an Animation Software, not a Fighter Jet cockpit.
Written with GTKmm 3.0, Kage Studio can export animation to HTML5 and AVI video (via FFmpeg)
- Shape/Motion Tweening
- Frame-by-frame Animation
- Onion Skinning
- Vector Editor
- Minimalist/Simplistic UI
- Export to AVI video format
- Export to HTML5
Information Technology, Education, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/kage/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.