This is the Linux app named Kastor DSP (Radio Broadcasting Software) whose latest release can be downloaded as KastorDSP_Setup.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Kastor DSP (Radio Broadcasting Software) with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Kastor DSP (Radio Broadcasting Software)
DESCRIPTIONKastor its an easy to use, streaming radio broadcasting tool.
It supports ShoutCast and IceCast servers.
The main purpose of Kastor is to stream live audio from your computers Mic or Line input
with Shoutcast or Icecast servers. Recording is also possible,unlike other source clients it will automatically stream a set of audio files if it is setup that way.
Kastor DSP features an internal mp3 player, a recorder and a minideck to mix down audio input from soundcard directly or through a mixing channel.
It support live or internal broadcasting of any microphone,soundcard found on system.Supports multiple instances/configurations to broadcast different playlists to one or unlimited servers etc.
Currently supports mp3 and ogg encoding
- stream audio files with internal player or from soundcard output
- record live show
- Works with SHOUTcast v1/v2 and Icecast 2
- mp3 and ogg enabled
- supporting multiple configurations
- broadcasting tool
- Automatically reconnects in case the connection was interrupted
- Has a VU Meter with peak hold
- Is able to attentuate and amplify the input volume
- Configuration files can be imported and exported
- Is able to start a recording after connecting to a server automatically
- Supports mp3, ogg/vorbis and ogg/opus for streaming
- Current song can be updated automatically
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/kastordsp/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.