This is the Linux app named KBall - a game of skill and reflexes to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as KBALL_compiled_for_DOS.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named KBall - a game of skill and reflexes to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
KBall - a game of skill and reflexes to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONA game of skill and reflexes, non violent, suitable for all ages, hours of fun! 100 % FUN
Move the ball around the level map, without falling, without running out of time, and getting the prizes, in order to reach the exit. Full map editor included!
- Retro fun!
- Map editor!
- Easy to play!
- Sound and music!
X Window System (X11), Framebuffer, Win32 (MS Windows), Cocoa (MacOS X)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/kball/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.