This is the Linux app named Keyano whose latest release can be downloaded as keyano-0.1.5.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Keyano with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Turn a PC keyboard into a Musical Instrument! Keyano has the ability to turn your PC into a Musical Keyboard, or select Alphabet mode and it becomes fun and educational for the Kids. Type "A B C" and it says them out loud while it shows letters on screen
Education, End Users/Desktop, Other Audience
GTK+, X Window System (X11)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/keyano/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.