This is the Linux app named KIDS (KCS Interface Driver Study) whose latest release can be downloaded as KCS_1.01.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named KIDS (KCS Interface Driver Study) with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
KIDS (KCS Interface Driver Study)
DESCRIPTIONProject want more developer known the IPMI/BMC.Project shown HOW the BMC's KCS interface works.In first Step for this porject,shown the Console's KCS Driver & IPMI KCS work flow;Second Step may shown the embed BMC's KCS Driver in some Embed platform.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/bmc-driver/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.