This is the Linux app named Kinect for MATLAB whose latest release can be downloaded as kinect-mex1.3-windows.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Kinect for MATLAB with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Kinect for MATLAB
DESCRIPTIONThis is a collection of MEX(Matlab EXecutable) files which enable you to get images(depth/RGB/IR) from Kinect on Matlab environment. They are wrapper functions of OpenNI APIs. No tool boxes are required.
- get images from Kinect with matlab
- no tool boxes are required
- now available for windows 32bit/64bit
- (v1.1) XYZ[mm] <-> depth conversion function available
- (v1.1) IR image available (not with RGB and/or depth image)
- (v1.11) added: pre-built mex for OpenNI Unstable Build for Windows v220.127.116.11
- (v1.12) High resolution IR and RGB image available
- (v1.3) multiple Kinect available
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/kinect-mex/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.