This is the Linux app named KMLCSV Converter whose latest release can be downloaded as KMLCSV-src-2.0.0.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named KMLCSV Converter with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Converts Google Earth KML file to a CSV file, and vice versa. This enables you to plot all custom POIs with Google Earth first before transferring them into your Garmin GPS using the POI Loader.
- Converts KML file to CSV file, and vice versa.
- Easy buttons to Google Earth and Garmin POI Loader.
- Configurable settings to cater individual needs.
- Organizes commonly used KML and CSV files.
- Handles both UTF-8 and ISO-8859-1 character encoding.
- VERY easy to use... really.
Advanced End Users, Developers, Education, End Users/Desktop, Information Technology, Other Audience
Carbon (Mac OS X), Command-line, GTK+, Java SWT
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/kmlcsv/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.