This is the Linux app named kOps whose latest release can be downloaded as v1.22.3.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named kOps with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
The easiest way to get a production grade Kubernetes cluster up and running. We like to think of it as kubectl for clusters. kops will not only help you create, destroy, upgrade and maintain production-grade, highly available, Kubernetes cluster, but it will also provision the necessary cloud infrastructure. AWS (Amazon Web Services) is currently officially supported, with DigitalOcean, GCE, and OpenStack in beta support, and Azure and AliCloud in alpha. YAML Manifest Based API Configuration. Templating and dry-run modes for creating Manifests. You can choose from eight different CNI Networking providers out-of-the-box. Supports upgrading from kube-up. Capability to add containers, as hooks, and files to nodes via a cluster manifest.
- Automates the provisioning of Kubernetes clusters in AWS and GCE
- Deploys Highly Available (HA) Kubernetes Masters
- Built on a state-sync model for dry-runs and automatic idempotency
- Ability to generate Terraform
- Supports managed kubernetes add-ons
- Command line autocompletion
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/kops.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.