This is the Linux app named KRadio whose latest release can be downloaded as kradio4-4.0.8.tar.bz2. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named KRadio with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
KRadio is an Internet and/or AM/FM radio application for KDE Frameworks 5. It has support for V4L and V4L2 radio devices, internet radio, RDS, lirc remote control, MP3 and Ogg/Vorbis recording, TimeShift playing, alarms and much more. Try out!
- Linux Radio Devices with V4L1 / V4L2 support (incl. PVR cards and RDS)
- Internet Radio
- dbus interface
- Timeshift, Recording
- LIRC support
- MPRIS support
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/kradio/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.