This is the Linux app named L-OS whose latest release can be downloaded as L-OS.1.05b.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named L-OS with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
L-OS is a 3D angine written in Intel 8086 assembly for 16-bit real mode. The engine currently features Mode X support with wireframe meshes. L-OS is a booting package that can be installed to hard drive via floppy disk.
- 13+ k lines of code
- < 8 kB OS
- < 5 kB kernel
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/l-os/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.