This is the Linux app named lavirinto3d to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as lavirinto3d-0.6.2.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named lavirinto3d to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
lavirinto3d to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:This game is an improved remake of old Atari800xl game Zenji.
The goal is to move around labyrinth and transform it. When all fields of labyrinth are connected level is completed. There are also some monsters that are trying to kill ya'.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/lavirinto3d/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.