This is the Linux app named LFN/FAT32 support for the FreeDOS OS. whose latest release can be downloaded as kernel_2024hb_fat32.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named LFN/FAT32 support for the FreeDOS OS. with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
LFN/FAT32 support for the FreeDOS OS.
DESCRIPTIONThe intention of the project is to bring the LFN and FAT32 support into the FreeDOS operation system.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/fdlfn/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.