This is the Linux app named LGames whose latest release can be downloaded as lbreakouthd-1.0.8-win64.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named LGames with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
LGames is a collection of neat, good-looking and addictive open source games for Linux and Windows. Some projects included are: LBreakout - Arkanoid / Breakout clone, LTris - classic and modern tetris combined in one game, LPairs - classic memory game, LMarbles - Atomix-like puzzle game and LGeneral - turn based strategy game engine to, e.g., run Panzer General.
- LBreakout - Arkanoid clone
- Tris - classic and modern tetris combined in one game
- LPairs - classic memory game
- LMarbles - Atomix-like puzzle game
- LGeneral - turn based strategy game engine (like Panzer General)
X Window System (X11)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/lgames/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.