This is the Linux app named Lib Finance Math GCC (C++) Lotus 123 whose latest release can be downloaded as MathFinance123v4.3.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Lib Finance Math GCC (C++) Lotus 123 with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Lib Finance Math GCC (C++) Lotus 123
This library has the implementation of all financial functions in the Lotus 1-2-3 spreadsheet for C++ language, respecting the same nomenclature used (where possible).
The financial features of this library are based on the collection of finely-tuned features found in the old Lotus 1-2-3 spreadsheet software.
For more libraries, go to: https://sourceforge.net/u/augustomanzano/profile.
To see my curriculum vitae go to: http://lattes.cnpq.br/8184615061457853.
- 100% of Lotus 1-2-3 financial functions implemented.
Financial and Insurance Industry, Other Audience, Testers, Management
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/libraryfinancemathforgcccpp/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.