This is the Linux app named libircclient whose latest release can be downloaded as libircclient-1.10-win32-dll.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named libircclient with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
libircclient is a small but powerful library, which implements client-server IRC protocol. It has all features needed to create your own IRC client or bot, including multi-threading support, sync and async interfaces, CTCP/DCC support, colors, SSL connections and so on.
- Full coverage of the IRC protocol using providing functions
- Supports multiple simultaneous connections
- Supports both plain and SSL connections with the optional certificate check
- Comprehensive documentation, examples and FAQ
- Full multi-threading support, the library is thread-safe
- All the processing could be handled by a single thread even if multiple connections are used
- Non-blocking, asynchronous event-based interface implemented with callbacks
- Extra support for the socket-based applications, which use select()
- CTCP support with optional build-in reply code
- Supports CTCP PING necessary to pass the “spoof check” implemented by most IRC servers
- Flexible DCC support, including both DCC chat, and DCC file transfer
- Can both initiate and react to initiated DCC
- Can accept or decline DCC sessions asynchronously
- Written in plain C, very small binary size
- Compatible with RFC 1459 and most IRC clients
- Free software licensed under LGPL license
- Supports Linux as well as any POSIX-compliant Unix, Mac OS X and Microsoft Windows
- Could be compiled with optional IPv6 support
- Cocoa interface by Nathan Ollerenshaw
Win32 (MS Windows)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/libircclient/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.