This is the Linux app named Libxml2 for pascal whose latest release can be downloaded as libxml2-pas-2-7-3-src.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Libxml2 for pascal with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Libxml2 for pascal
IMPORTANT NOTE: This project has moved to Github: https://github.com/pkozelka/libxml2-pas
Pascal units accessing the popular XML API from Daniel Veillard ( http://www.xmlsoft.org ). This should be usable at least from Kylix and Delphi, but hopefully also from other Pascal compilers (like freepascal).
Developers, End Users/Desktop, Other Audience
Win32 (MS Windows), KDE, Web-based
Pascal, C, Delphi/Kylix
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/libxml2-pas/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.