This is the Linux app named Light Bright in Python to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as Light_Bright_in_Python.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Light Bright in Python to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Light Bright in Python to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:- Eight colors of pegs! Unlimited pegs!
- Seven fun light modes!
- Two sizes! 31x25 or 45x30
- Classic diagonal layout or new grid layout!
- Fill All and Empty All pegs features!
- Save and Load feature! Save files are .txt format for easy sharing
- Quick and easy-to-use interface. Very fast and responsive
This project was created as a toy, but also as an introduction into programming. I was given the honor to demonstrate software engineering at an event to help introduce young women to the various fields of engineering. This project was made just for the occasion! I had a blast making it and I hope everyone enjoys this FOSS just as much. The simple design and well-commented code is a great example of turning an everyday object into a shareable program for others to enjoy.
Requires Python 3.7 and Pygame 1.9.6.
These are FREE:
Python Download: https://www.python.org/downloads/
Python/Pygame install YouTube tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AdUZArA-kZw
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/light-bright-in-python/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.