This is the Linux app named Linkcrawler whose latest release can be downloaded as LinkCrawler_v3.5_dist.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Linkcrawler with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Java Desktop application capable to "Crawl" a site and return a report of the status of all the link present at the page, then it moves to another internal page and so on.
LinkCrawlers provides a nice HTML5 report with the information of all link per WebPage, Easy to Read.
This tool is useful for Web QA testers
- "Crawls" a Site and gather information about Internal and External Links
- Checks link status (based on HTTP status codes)
- Added exclusion list
- Added Depth Control. You can indicate how far LinkCrawler will go
- Added Image tag src attribute checking (Broken images)
- Capable to use HTTP Authentication
- Good performance when crawling big sites (> 1000 links per page)
- Saves report in HTML, EXCEL and JSON Format
- Source is now a Maven project for better customization according to your needs
Information Technology, Developers, Quality Engineers, Testers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/linkcrawler/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.