This is the Linux app named Linux Kernel Programming IDE (LinK+) whose latest release can be downloaded as LinK+IDE-linux.gtk.x86_64.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Linux Kernel Programming IDE (LinK+) with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Linux Kernel Programming IDE (LinK+)
DESCRIPTIONLinK+ IDE is a simple IDE for Linux Kernel Developers and Lovers. It is based on Eclipse IDE customized for Linux kernel programming. It reduces the development time and executes code in an elegant fashion. This IDE supports Linux kernel configuration, compilation & emulation, system call development and device driver development. LinK+ IDE includes various templates in the category of character, block and network device driver subsystems for device driver development. It includes various bus infrastructure templates and also provides Linux device driver code completion, code assistance & code navigation for developers.
LinK+ IDE for 32 & 64-bit architecture : https://sourceforge.net/projects/linkplustest/files/installers/
LinK+ Update Site (compatible with Eclipse IDE v3.6.x ): http://sourceforge.net/projects/linkplustest/files/repository/
User Manual: http://sourceforge.net/projects/linkplustest/files/documentation/LinK%2B_UserManual_Rev4.pdf
- Supports Hardware Architectures: x86, x86_64, ARM (No support in this release)
- Linux Device Driver Auto Code Generation
- Linux Device Driver Code Completion and Navigation
- Wizard for Kernel Configuration & Compilation
- Reduction in Kernel Compilation Time through ccache & distcc
- QEMU Emulator support for Linux Kernel Image Emulation & debugging
- Linux System Call Development
- Supports both debian and RPM linux families
- Support of sparse for static analysis of linux device driver
Developers, Testers, Engineering
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/linkplustest/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.