This is the Linux app named Linux Nostromo Speedpad Driver to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as nostromo_n50-1.4.1.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Linux Nostromo Speedpad Driver to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Linux Nostromo Speedpad Driver to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONProvides access to Belkin Nostromo n50/n52 speedpads as more than simple USB keyboard devices via configuration GUI. Also includes a basic userland linux event interface and both OpenGL and OpenAL modules for video and audio.
X Window System (X11)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/nostromodriver/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.