This is the Linux app named listing whose latest release can be downloaded as listing-1.1.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named listing with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONListing is a very robust yet simple to learn directory script. Users can Add up to 6 images on top of main image. Responses to listings can be posted on front end. Has plenty of configuration options for administrator and listing members. Secure login with registration and activation via email. Using MySQL and PDO this script is secure enough for production sites. Has a wysiwyg editor and editing modules for user listings. Admin has full control over all listings and can set private or public.
- Small foot-print directory listing platform
- Priority listings can be made to appear first on page
- Six different front page templates
- Sort order and pagination counters
- Upload images and rename with date
- PDO based and HTML5
- PHP, HTML5, Twitter Bootstrap, jQuery
- Respond to any listing on front-end
- Robust, intuitive Admin Panel
- Space and manager for ads
Advanced End Users
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/listing/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.