This is the Linux app named LiteMessage whose latest release can be downloaded as LiteMessage0.2.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named LiteMessage with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
A lightweight peer-to-peer messaging program that runs in the console. It is currently very early in development. It's implemented in Java, so it is cross-platform. Currently developed using Java 8 (aka 1.8) It is distributed under the 3-clause BSD license. Planned features in the future include message encryption, file transfers, and a GUI.
The most up-up-to-date source can be found on GitHub: https://github.com/cguy777/LiteMessage
Advanced End Users, Developers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/lite-message/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.