This is the Linux app named Logrus whose latest release can be downloaded as v1.9.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Logrus with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Logrus is a structured, pluggable logger for Go (golang) that is completely API compatible with the standard library logger. It encourages careful, structured logging through much more discoverable logging fields rather than long, unparseable error messages. This produces much more useful logging messages.
Logrus is currently in maintenance mode, which means that new features will no longer be introduced. This does not mean however, that it is dead. It continues to be maintained for security, backwards compatibility and performance, so you can still rely on it for structured logging in Golang. Please take note however, that everything using Logrus will need to use lower-case so as to avoid casing issues.
- Completely API compatible with the standard library logger
- Built-in Hooks for logging to destinations
- Built-in JSON formatter and text formatter
- Level logging
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/logrus.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.