This is the Linux app named Logstash whose latest release can be downloaded as Logstash8.1.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Logstash with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Logstash is a server-side data processing pipeline that dynamically ingests data from numerous sources, transforms it, and ships it to your favorite “stash” regardless of format or complexity. It supports and ingests data of all shapes, sizes and sources, dynamically transforms and prepares this data, and transports it to the output of your choice.
Logstash is extensible, with over 200 plugins available to let you create and configure your pipeline how you choose.
- Supports a variety of inputs
- Library of filter plugins
- A variety of outputs
- Pluggable framework featuring over 200 plugins
- Guaranteed at-least-once delivery for in-flight events with its persistent queue
- Monitoring and pipeline viewer features
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/logstash.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.