This is the Linux app named Loomio whose latest release can be downloaded as stablereleasewithsmallfixesandimprovements.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Loomio with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Making important decisions is critical for any business or organization to succeed. However, making wise decisions as a group can be quite the challenge, especially if these decision makers aren't in the same location. Loomio is the solution for such businesses and organizations. It is a collaborative decision-making tool that makes it easy for anyone to participate in decisions, and helps groups make the best decisions together. No need for tedious meetings and endless email chains-- with Loomio people can participate on the web, email or mobile, in their own time. Loomio adapts to various discussion formats and styles, and offers effective polling and decision-making tools so your group can always decide your next steps fast, firmly and fairly.
- Adapts to a variety of discussion formats and styles: discuss decisions on the web, on email or mobile
- Time poll tool - select a polling date that suits everyone
- Proposal - see what people think about a course of action
- Checking - count how many people have completed a task, or ask for volunteers
- Ranking - see which choices should be prioritized
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/loomio.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.