This is the Linux app named LoopAuditioneer whose latest release can be downloaded as LoopAuditioneer-0.9.69-windows.x86.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named LoopAuditioneer with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
LoopAuditioneer is a software that allows users to create, listen to and evaluate loops and cues embedded in .wav file headers. The user can choose which ones to keep and easily autosearch for good natural loop points. It's mainly intended for audio samples being processed for virtual pipe organs.
- Display loop and cue data from wav file header
- Listen and select which loops and cues should be kept
- Save file with selected loops/cues or save as...
- Graphical display of the audio file waveform
- Add new cues and edit existing cue positions
- Add new loops and edit existing loops
- Autosearch for loop points
- Batch processing of all wav files in folder
- Autodetect pitch of sample and store information in file
- Cut & Fade in/out both single file and in batch
- Trim away unused wav data from samples in batch
- View/set some strings in LIST INFO both single file and in batch
Advanced End Users
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/loopauditioneer/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.