This is the Linux app named LUCID to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as LUCID-debug_0.3.5.0011.apk. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named LUCID to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
LUCID to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONThis specialist engineering app is designed as an educational tool for university students - but also has practical applications for anyone in structural engineering. A video tutorial guides you through the full functionality of this app which, once downloaded, forms a self-contained package packed with useful engineering applications. Wherever you are - even out in the field - LUCID/mercury lets you explore and analyse an array of structural engineering problems.
At its core is the ability to import, view, edit solve and post-process simple models. These models are either pre-designed or you can even import your own based on industry standard file formats. You can also create a layout fior a structure based on a preliminary design, as well as performing section property calculations and laminate stuiffness analaysis - all with visual and data outputs.
Able to read industry standard NASTRAN files, the app benefits from powerful graphics which allow you to fully rotate and enlarg
- Linear static FE analysis
- Normal modes analysis
- Mesh lines, rectangles, quadrilaterals, cylinders, geodetic tubes
- Plot contours and displacements then animate
- Read NASTRAN bulk data and F06 files
- Create nodes from photos
- Calculate bar cross-sectional properties
- Calculate laminate ABD stiffness matrices
- Topological optimisation
- Comes with example files and support website
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/lucidiron/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.