This is the Linux app named Lyric Grabber to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as lyric-grabber-0.9.4.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Lyric Grabber to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Lyric Grabber to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:Lyric Grabber fetches lyrics from the internet and allows you to save them to [Artist] - [Song].txt by default.
Lyric Grabber is written in Python3, using the standard library + Tkinter, for cross-platform compatibility and minimal size.
The project may be picked back up in the future, but as of now I have no interest in doing so.
- Download lyrics (www)
- Save to .txt
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/lyricgrabber/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.