This is the Linux app named MACA whose latest release can be downloaded as maca_deployment_3_2_2_c.tgz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named MACA with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONThe MACA objective is to provide user authentication, session management and authorization services independently of platform. Authorization servive is based on a contextual role-based access control model that extends NIST RBAC
Developers, Financial and Insurance Industry, Government, Healthcare Industry, Information Technology, System Administrators
Java Swing, Web-based
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/maca/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.