This is the Linux app named MagicMirror² whose latest release can be downloaded as TestShenanigans.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named MagicMirror² with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
MagicMirror² is Open Source, free and maintained by a big group of enthusiasts. Got a nice idea? Send us a pull request and become a part of the big list of contributors. The core of MagicMirror² contains a strong API which allows 3rd party developers to build additional modules. Modules you can use. Modules you can develop. Read our extensive documentation to find out everything you want to know about the MagicMirror² project. The full API description allows you to build your own modules. On the forum you will find a big list of MagicMirror² enthusiasts. Share your ideas, ask your questions and get support. The perfect place for you to start. MagicMirror² has an extensively documentated API. It allows you to built your own module backed by a powerful backend. Check out the API documentation for more information and start developing today.
- Open source, modular, documented and community driven
- If you want to build your own modules, check out the MagicMirror² Module Development Documentation
- Allows gesture control of compliments, newsfeed and pages with two types of infrared sensors
- Simple On-Screen Menu for controlling the MagicMirror²
- Cleanly shutdown (or reboot) your mirror
- Edit which modules are shown on your mirror and turn your monitor off and on from your smartphone
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/magicmirror.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.