This is the Linux app named Magisk whose latest release can be downloaded as Magiskv23.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Magisk with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Magisk is a suite of tools intended for Android customization, and supports devices higher than Android 4.2. Some elements of Android customization are root, boot scripts, SELinux patches, AVB2.0 / dm-verity / forceencrypt removals, etc. Some of the most important features of Magisk are that it provides root access to your device and it modifies read-only partitions when installing modules. Also, you can hide Magisk from root detections / system integrity checks. Magisk comes with a huge collections of tools for installation, daemons, and utilities for developers. Magisk contains MagiskSU, Magisk Modules and MagiskHide features.
- Magisk can be hidden from root detections / system integrity checks
- Standalone Mode feature outside of Magisk
- Install modules and modify read-only partitions
- Provide root access to your device
- You can submit modules, so other users can download them
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/magisk.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.