This is the Linux app named Map-Editor to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as MapEditor_0.1.4.1.7z. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Map-Editor to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Map-Editor to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:!! This project is NOT in developement anylonger !!
This is the Map-Editor of our 2D Indie RPG "Arengu".
Send us your maps!
If you want that the world can play on your maps, than send your maps to email@example.com.
We'll have a look to your map(s), so that we can decide wether we use them or not.
Please send us your languagefiles so that we can implement them into the next version or upload them so that everybody can us them!
How to: Create own languagefile ( http://arengu.blogspot.de/p/neue-sprache.html )
- Easy Item-Menu ( place your matching Items in an easy way )
- 6 different Layers ( for creating a realistic world )
- Test-Mode ( for testing your map )
- Collision-Manager ( create data for collisions between player and object )
- Load and save your maps
- Change the Position and scale of your Items
- Disable the layers you don't want to see
- Fill a whole Layer with one Item via paint-bucket
- Delete unnecessary Objects with the rubber
- Combine rubber and paint-bucket to clean a whole layer!
- Different languages
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/mapeditor.arengu.p/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.