This is the Linux app named meBiblio whose latest release can be downloaded as meBiblio-1.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named meBiblio with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
meBiblio was specially developed as a small and accessible Python-based bibliography tool.
meBiblio can organize your reference library, allows easy search in your references and permits immediate retrieval and examination of digitally stored literature items. It connects to online catalogs as PUBMED to retrieve data.
PL/SQL, Perl, Python
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/mebiblio/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.